The spectacular success of the treatment is associated with a holistic approach to the aging of facial tissues. Previously performed treatments were limited to the action on a specific depth of the skin, not taking into account the aging of all face structures. Using FOTONA laser capabilities, we can influence the reconstruction of collagen fibers, not only on the surface, but also on the deeper level of internal facial tissues.
This is the favourite treatment of the celebrities worldwide due to due to its high efficiency and long-lasting effects
WHAT OUTOME CAN YOU EXPECT?
- 1 Lifting the face oval
- 2 smoothing nasolabial folds
- 3 shallow wrinkles
- 4 increasing facial skin tension
- 5 closing pores
- 6 illumination of the skin
- 7 anti-aging
TREATMENT DESCRIPTION STEP BY STEP
Laser therapy with the ultra-modern BLT Fotona laser gives new possibilities in the field of non-invasive facial rejuvenation thanks to Variable Square Pulse Technology. This technique allows the physician to adjust the impulse to the individual characteristics of the patient and his needs: from cold ablation peeling, through non-ablative mode supporting growth of new collagen fibers, to deep thermal coagulation acting on the inner layers of the skin.
Step 1: Endolifting (SmoothLiftin)
The first stage involves the interaction of the Er: YAG laser beam on internal facial tissues, stimulating collagen fibers for intensive growth. Using a special overlay, the doctor stimulates the tissues inside the patient’s mouth with a non-ablative laser beam, focusing particularly on the cheek muscles, major and minor zygomaticus muscles and the interior of the lower and upper lip. This innovative procedure allows for non-invasive filling of nasolabial folds, removal of smoker’s wrinkles and pulling up saggy cheeks- all thanks to the impact on collagen and elastin fibers.
Step 2: Frac 3D
During the second phase of the procedure, the physician focuses on the minimally invasive, non-ablative, fractional rejuvenation of the deep layers of the skin, based on the mode of short pulses of the Nd:YAG laser. Based on clinical results, it has been shown that this type of laser therapy is a safer and more effective alternative to invasive laser techniques. The procedure reduces the pore size of the skin, improves its structure and colour. Therapy causes local thermal injuries, which stimulate the skin to produce new collagen fibers.
Step 3: TERMOLIFTING PIANO
The third phase of the procedure is to increase the volume of facial tissues using a long Nd: YAG laser beam. The new, extremely long PIANO mode extends the duration of the pulse, so it can be used in non-ablative remodeling treatments. PIANO is the safest, gentle remodeling of collagen that allows achieving deeply located layers of skin
Step 4: Superficial
The last step is cold ablation with Er: YAG laser, whose task is to smooth the skin surface for a velvet finishing of treatment, and it is based on a thorough refreshing of the epidermis. Last phase completes the three previous stages, improves the outer appearance of the skin, brightens, closes pores, and reduces the skin unevenness.
SKIN AFTERCARE LASER Nd:YAG, Er:YAG / FOTONA BTL
SKIN AFTERCARE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TREATMENT:
- Patients may feel a burning sensation for 1-2 hours after surgery. Usage of cold packs bring significant relief. Cold pack should be wrapped in a sterile, dry gauze (or paper towel) to prevent soaking. For stronger pain use Paracetamol 1-2 tabl.
- For the first few days wash your skin and right after drying disinfect it with Octenisept, and use Ozonosept/Ozonella for the next 2 weeks.
- Do not rub or scratch the treated area.
- Some patients may experience minor bleeding . Use a sterile compression for 2-3 minutes to stop it, and then secure it with patch.
SKIN AFTERCARE LATER AFTER THE TREATMENT:
- After 12 hours patients may apply makeup using mineral foundation, shave or take a shower.
- Starting from 7th day after the surgery it is important to keep the skin moisturized. Apply to the treatment area baby oil several times a day for 3-5 days. This will speed healing and reduce the risk of allergic reactions (like Cetaphil cream or Cicabio).
- For the first month after the procedure apply moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 50+ and always remember to protect from the sun by wearing hat, umbrella etc.
- Avoid cosmetics containing alcohol for at least 2 weeks after surgery.
- In case of appearing skin discoloration treat it with Synchroline Thiospot Intensive Cream.
- Avoid vigorous exercise for the first week after surgery, or until first stage of healing process is completed.
- Eliminate strong coffee, alcohol and any other substances that may lead to dehydration.
- Sun-sensitizing medications (retinoids, tetracyclines),
- Iron supplementation,
- Herbs (stop using 2-3 weeks before surgery),
- Active skin disease (psoriasis, herpes),
- Tanning 4 weeks before treatment,
- Waxing or tweezing 2 weeks before treatment,
- Very dry and very sensitive skin,
- The tendency to develop keloids, hypertrophic scars,
- The use of steroids (oinment or tablets),
- The oral use of retinoids in the last 6 months,
- Taking Accutan in a period of last 6 months,
- Abnormal blood clotting, the use of drugs that reduce blood clotting,
- Hormonal and endocrine diseases like polycystic ovary syndrome or diabetes,
- Viral infections: HIV, hepatitis,
- Active autoimmune diseases (eg. Lupus erythematosus, scleroderma),
- Alcohol (24 hours before the procedure),
- Excessive expectations of the treatment outcome.